FlexRack Series B (Ballasted) Pre-Cast
The FlexRack Series B pre-cast system employs a front-rear post design, rather than the one-support system used by many of our competitors. This innovative two-member support system effectively transfers loads into the block through two supports instead of one, allowing us to reduce ballast block thickness and overall system costs.
- Cast-in channels without weldments allow for quick assembly and adjustability on the jobsite, significantly reducing installation costs.
- Lower concrete and steel costs: Requires fewer components and fasteners.
- Lower array profiles provide flexibility in ground clearance.
- Accommodates low bearing pressure sites: The two-support system allows a front-back ballast block arrangement where appropriate. Hence lighter lifting machinery can be used when low bearing pressure requirements exist on the job site.
- Compatible with all Solar FlexRack ground racking systems, pre-assembled at our factory, or field assembled.
- UL 2703 (Issue 2) compliant for all ground, ballasted, and tracking systems
- ISO 9001 Certified manufacturing facility
- Certification includes both US and Canada
FROM THE FIELD:
Successful Customers Use Solar FlexRack
“Solar FlexRack are an incredibly responsive team.”
Done Right, The First Time