FlexRack Series B (Ballasted) Pre-Cast
The FlexRack Series B pre-cast system employs a front-rear post design, rather than the one-support system used by many of our competitors. This innovative two-member support system effectively transfers loads into the block through two supports instead of one, allowing us to reduce ballast block thickness and overall system costs. View our Map of Ballasted Solar Installations.
- Cast-in channels without weldments allow for quick assembly and adjustability on the jobsite, significantly reducing installation costs.
- Lower concrete and steel costs: Requires fewer components and fasteners.
- Lower array profiles provide flexibility in ground clearance.
- Accommodates low bearing pressure sites: The two-support system allows a front-back ballast block arrangement where appropriate. Hence lighter lifting machinery can be used when low bearing pressure requirements exist on the job site.
- Compatible with all Solar FlexRack ground racking systems, pre-assembled at our factory, or field assembled.
- UL 2703 (Issue 2) compliant for all ground, ballasted, and tracking systems
- ISO 9001 Certified manufacturing facility
- Certification includes both US and Canada
FROM THE FIELD:
Successful Customers Use Solar FlexRack
“Solar FlexRack are an incredibly responsive team.”
Done Right, The First Time