Solar FlexRack provides solar developers and EPCs more choices to better manage solar project costs in varying markets, climates and geographies. Our G3L is a fully preassembled system which provides significant field labor savings for projects where labor rates are high and field conditions are difficult.
In addition to the pre-assembled ground mount G3L, Solar FlexRack also offers a field assembled G3-X system enabling Solar FlexRack to stand alone as the only racking and services company able to provide you with these reliable and economical options.
Engineered to make your life easier
- All-steel dual horizontal landscape racking solution for competitive cost per watt
- Verticals and horizontals shipped to the job site as one pre-assembled unit
- Safe and efficient module mounting with direct bolt bonded connection
- Built-in adjustability and tolerances that accommodate up to a 20% slope in the east-west direction
- Integrated bonding and wire management
- Modules mount to the vertical rails, allowing for ideal drainage of snow accumulation
- Adherence to any project load and tilt angle
- Adaptable to any pile solution: SmartPost, Round Post, Wide Flange W section, Helical piers and Ground Screws
- Highly efficient and cost-effective design due to a large catalog of structural shapes and ability to custom design
- Lift-beam installation reduces field rigging and installation time
- Integrated wire management with C-Channel horizontal rails
- Integrated bonding features
- UL 2703 certified
Intelligent, Robust Design
A custom engineered, all-steel racking solution, FlexRack Series G3L is designed to accommodate any environmental loading condition with bracing and built-in tolerances for durability and adjustability. Handling multiple landscape array configurations, the G3L racking system is compatible with any string size, and offers an integrated wire management system. Additionally, module mounting to the vertical rails reduces snow accumulation. The FlexRack Series G3L is adaptable to any pile solution and has a 20-year warranty.
Easy Assembly for Fast Installation
The vertical and horizontal rails of the Solar FlexRack G3L racking system ship to the site as one complete unit. The G3 can then be easily unfolded and set up in a matter of minutes with minimal components and hardware. The rapid installation of the G3L make it an efficient racking system that delivers substantial savings in the field on solar projects in markets with high labor rates and difficult field conditions. It also reduces construction crews’ time working in inclement weather and shortens schedules to project completion overall.
Successful Customers Use Solar FlexRack
“Solar FlexRack’s service was, by far, the best we have ever experienced.”